The United Islamic Caliphate is a State created to unify Muslim nations that prefer Islam as their state religion in order to solve issues according to the Sharee'ah law. The United Islamic Caliphate follows the Qur'an and authentic ahadeeth as its constitution. The Caliphate is a political system from the ideology of Islam that enshrines: the rule of law, representative government, accountability by the people through an independent judiciary and the principle of representative consultation. It is government built upon a concept of citizenship regardless of ethnicity, gender or creed and is totally opposed to the oppression of any religious or ethnic grouping.
6 June 2010Edit
Sheikh Abdirahim Aden is appointed Caliph by the House of Representatives (Majlis al-Ummah) of the newly formed United Islamic Caliphate (UIC).
1 December 2009
Sarmed Aziz of Sarmenia gets appointed as Secretary General of the OIC. Abdirahim Aden believes this was an important step for OIC to further its progress.
31 August 2009
OIC removes His Royal Highness Onur Menteş from his post as officer, after he failed to comply to the OIC Charter.
30 August 2009Edit
OIC and Peoples Alliance for Democracy have today official declared in a press conference that they have formed an Alliance.
17 August 2009Edit
OIC launches its first tv station aimed at defending Islam against the Islamophobic tendencies of many of the world's media.
15 August 2009Edit
OIC deploys 651 Million Army personeel to North America to defend the United Nations. After the assassination of UN Vice President Swann. The enemy is unknown, but the world is on high alert.
14 August 2009Edit
OIC Parliament has voted to pass the NEW LAWS OF THE ELECTORAL SYSTEM. All 10 members who took part have unanimously passed it as LAW.
Venue: Burj Al Fatih Hotel in Khartoum, Sudan.
12 August 2009Edit
Onur Menteş (OIC-CCOMICA) contributes 400 Million Turkish Soldiers to United Muslims Military Pact of the OIC. Total as it stands is 651 Million Army Personeel.
8 August 2009Edit
OIC sends The Galactic Sultan Dzaky Aviastro (OIC-CCOMTECH) as envoy to the Jedi Order.
6 August 2009Edit
OIC officially forms diplomatic ties with the UNITED NATIONS.
5 August 2009Edit
OIC was invited to the 5 Day World Environmental Council Conference.
- Caliph (Executive)
- Secretary of State/Advisor to the Caliph (Executive)
- Head of the Secret Service
- Organisation of The Islamic Conference (OIC)
- Islamic World Court (IWC)
- Islamic Development Bank (IDB)
- The United Muslims Military Pact (UMMP)
The Organisation is the collective voice of the Muslim world and ensuring to safeguard and protect the interests of the Muslim world in the spirit of promoting international peace and harmony among various people of the world.
- Secretary General
- Deputy Secretary General
- President of the Security Council
- Vice President of the Security Council
- Military Commissioner of the OIC
- United Nations
- The Asian Alliance
- Arab League
- African Union
- The Jedi Order
- Peoples Alliance for Democracy
- The Anti-Fascism Pact
- Environmental Protection Alliance
- The Islamic Republic of Pakistan
- Government of Somalia
- Anti Zionism Plan Alliance (AZPA)
By joining OIC you are committing 3% of your total military to The OIC Army.
Estimated Peacekeeping Forces: 520,500,000,000 +
UMMP military missions will restore law and order in Muslim countries that are in civil wars, but also defend and fight injusticies Muslim countries face from foreigners.
- Commander in Chief
- HEAD OF THE SECRET SERVICE (OICDSG)]
- CHIEF OF STAFF (OICPSC)
- MILITARY BASES PROTECTION COMMANDER (OIC-CCOMMD)
- Commander and Chief Mohammad Aimanuddin
- MILITARY INDUSTERY COMMANDER (OIC-CCOMSTECH)
- The Galactic Sultan Dzaky Aviastro
- AIR FORCES COMMANDER
- The Great Leader Rumman Shaikh
- Deputy Air Forces Commander
- Supreme Air Marshal Muhammad Awan
- LAND FORCES COMMANDER
- Caliph Junaid Hameed
- STRATIGIC MISSILES UNIT COMMANDER
- AIR DEFENCE COMMANDER
- Comrade General Sarmed Aziz
- NAVAL FORCES COMMANDER
- His Royal Highness Hassan Hamid
- COAST GUARD COMMANDER
FOUNDER OF UIC
Thabbat - UIC