|United Chinese Alliance 中華聯盟 (UCA)|
Logo of the UCA
Map of area around China
United Chinese Alliance 中華聯盟
|Purpose/focus||Peacekeeping, Humanitarian, Trade|
|Membership||Chinese affiliated nations, Non-Chinese observer nations|
|Official languages||English, 中文|
|Secretary General||Andy Koo|
|Affiliations|| Asian Alliance|
Federal Republic of China
|Website|| Nations Alliance|
|Former name||Chinese United Nations|
中華聯盟 United Chinese Alliance
Logo by Wei Qiu 
United Chinese Alliance is a supranational organization representing the international interests of Chinese and those who wish to co-operate with the Chinese. It is a world organization akin to the United Nations, with an equivalent purpose to ensure peace and prosperity amongst the Chinese people and their neighbours.
Mutual Co-Operation Council:Edit
To guard the interest of the Chinese people and to defend the Chinese culture from invasion.
To defend all member nation from attacks by foreign powers.
To create a trading network that benefits all member nations.
The terms of membership:Edit
- As a member of United Chinese Alliance, you shall not attack political ideology of another member, if found doing so, you will be expelled from UCA.
- UCA members cannot make another fellow member enemies, if found doing so, they will be expelled from UCA.
- Members of UCA should actively promote UCA to other Chinese Nations.
- Upon joining UCA, you should add all other members as an ally.
- If a fellow member of the UCA is being attacked, all other members should aid him/her in the war.
Regulations for observers:Edit
- No voting power for observers.
- UCA has no obligation to protect the countries of observers, but members can choose to aid them if they wish.