The Grentansenn brothers - the United Birtish Territories most famous motorsport family.
Martha Grentansenn is the eldest of the brothers, born in 2025. He started karting at the age 6. He quickly advanced, and learnt to drive larger cars in his parents large pasture land. He then started grass-racing, before moving to rallycross, before finally moving into rallying, where he has had most success. He currently drives for Team Cyrus WRC.
- 2038 - Junior Birtish Karting Champion
- 2039 - Junior Birtish Karting Champion
- 2040 - Competes in first grass race.
- 2042 - Competes in first rallycross event.
- 2044 - Leaves school, and enters full time professional racing.
- 2045 - Debut season in Birtish Rallycross Championship (BRXC). Finishes 8th.
- 2046 - Finishes 5th in BRXC, winning his first race in the same season.
- 2047 - Finishes 3rd in BRXC. Enters first rally race.
- 2048 - Finishes runner up in BRXC. Completes partial Birtish Rally Championship (BRC) season, finishing 13th.
- 2049 - First full season in BRC. Finishes 2nd.
- 2050- Wins BRC.
- 2051 - Wins BRC.
- 2052 - Wins BRC for third time in a row, the first driver to acheive this since the championships foundation in 1993.
- 2053 - Debut season in World Rally Championship (WRC). Finishes 5th.
- 2054 - Runner up in WRC.
- 2055 - Wins WRC.
- 2056 - Runner up in WRC.
- 2057 - Wins WRC.
The second of the brothers, Havelock was born in 2033. He started karting at the age of four, and like his brother, quickly progressed. He has always been overshadowed by his brothers success in motorsport, although the two have never competed in the same championship at the same time. He currently drives for Svalbard Petroleum Engineering Team Cyrus Motorsport F1 in the Formula 1 Championship.
- 2043 - 3rd in Birtish Junior Karting Championship (BJKC).
- 2044 - Wins BJKC.
- 2045 - Wins BJKC.
- 2046 - Wins BJKC.
- 2047 - Wins BJKC for 4th time.
- 2048 - One off drive in Birtish Touring Car Championship (BTCC). Comes 10th in the race.
- 2049 - Wins Junior Birtish 24hr Endurance Race at Communal Motor Circuit of Christigrad.
- 2050 - Leaves school. Debut season in BTCC. Finishes 5th.
- 2051 - Runner up in BTCC.
- 2052 - Wins BTCC.
- 2053 - Debut season BRC. Finishes runner up.
- 2054 - Runner up in BRC.
- 2055 - Debut season in European Touring Car Championship. Finishes 3rd.
- 2056 - Wins Birtish Formula Cyrus Championship (BFCC) in debut season.
- 2057 - Wins BFCC.
- 2058 - Debut season in F1.