Adolf Highlighter. Prime Minister of the Commonwealth of Great Grammar and Spelling
Born 1st April 2000.
Verbiage Birthing Hospital
Mother: Tinta Highlighter (nee Postscript)
Father: Neon Highlighter
Education: 2005 - 2017 Bracket Local School. Awarded Tertiary Entrance Rank 86.4%
- 2018 - 2022 Sharpener Institute of Higher Learning. Awarded Bachelor of Science (Hons)
- 2022 - 2027 Verbiage University. Awarded Master of Science (First Class) and the University Medal.
Employment: 2025 - 2030 Smith and Smith Ltd. (Weapons Research)
- 2030 - 2032 Label and Stamp Automation Pty Ltd (Robotics Division)
Parliamentary Career: 2030 Conservative Candidate for Verbiage South. Defeated
- 2034 Conservative candidate for Verbiage South. Defeated
- 2038 Conservative Candidate for Verbiage South. Elected
- 2042 Re-elected. Deputy Leader of the Conservative Party
- 2046 Re-elected. Prime Minister
- 2048 Assumed the title of Duke